Order plus International Limited

aura5333
New Community Member

This company is a fraud, they don’t send the items they show, they advertise different items and send very inferior items then they want to settle for half value, claiming they paid shipping, they offer free shipping and then they want the cost of shipping. The amount of shipping is more value than the product. It’s a fraud company and should be banned from pay pal.

Login to Me Too
41 REPLIES 41

Janeheadrick
Contributor
Contributor

After one month I finally received  my order, Junk Junk junk, and I paid $28.84 for it , needs to come off of facebook

Login to Me Too

Klous
After month an half got my parcel which costed me £59.69. And the items is junk junk junk and great junks,, If i was u new buyers would not waste my money down the drain 👍🏼👍🏼
Login to Me Too

Janeheadrick
Contributor
Contributor

Terrible, talk about rip off this place is 

got me for $28.24

Login to Me Too

Aznana
Contributor
Contributor
It got me twice. I placed 2 orders on the same day. One for $54.97 & $81.10. I will NEVER order from "companies" that advertise on facebook or anywhere on the web!!!
Login to Me Too

vwluvrs
Contributor
Contributor

Receiver- Dong <removed>
Address- <removed>
<removed>
<removed>
<removed>

<removed>
Town City- <removed>
State-<removed>
Country- <removed>
Zip Code- <removed>
Phone number- <removed>

Login to Me Too

Pazziella27
Contributor
Contributor
Oggetto scelto e pagato, mai ricevuto. Si tratta di un gilet da uomo. Prego rimborsare i 33 euro spesi. Paypal non dovrebbe permettere acquisti su questa azienda sono dei truffatori.
Login to Me Too

Lizywalt
Contributor
Contributor
If this is known to be fraudulent, and when someone orders, why not block money been sent to them to protect buyers like me who just ordered for first time and lost 87.00 dollars? Forbid any purchases using PayPal to protect consumers up front? Banks forbid wires to certain locations all the time, due to money laundering, possible fraud in the country , etc ... why can you- PayPal block this company to protect consumers?
Login to Me Too

DonChristo
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Guys,

I just got a victory against this scamming company called Order plus International Limited. I ordered a British style solid colour pocket slim men's coat worth 44.50 with delivery charge for 9USD from a website called https://www.newwaka.com/.  I was surprised to receive an order confirmation with a different name(Order plus International Limited), which I googled and found out that they have very negative publicity.

I then requested an immediate refund via the email provided on the Paypal confirmation. I was offered a (five)5USD coupon for my next purchase, meaning the 53 USD I paid for the coat was not going to be refunded.

I created a PayPal incident and I threatened to get them arrested. Few minutes after, I received a refund confirmation. 

<removed>

<removed>

<removed>

Thank you for exposing this bunch of criminals.

Login to Me Too

Waterloord
Contributor
Contributor
Please could you tell me how you did this. PayPal are covering up and I don't want to ruin things by asking my bank for a chargeback.
Login to Me Too

mikfarr
Contributor
Contributor

I agree that Paypal does not seem to be doing anything to help out. I got scammed as well and I opened a dispute. Paypal offered a refund IF I RETURNED ITEM BACK. As if getting ripped is not enough you have to spend a fortune in post to return item back and maybe-just maybe-get a refund on postage.

Hardly worth the bother.

I have written to my MEP to ask for something to be done on an EU level to stop this type of Theft-both PAYPAL and Facebook should be kept accountable for fraudulent advertising.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.