My account got limited i cannot use it now help me!

jarina
New Community Member

ey so my account got limited it is becuase my google account was hacked also my facebook and instagram is now ruined... i got the accounts back and when i saw what happened i freaked out i need the paypal i am sending and getting the money and i use paypal for all the things so if u could somehow get my acces back i would be very thankfull i was not aware of what happened wich made me really sad how and now i cannot buy stuff and that is the most touching thing cuz the paypal is the only thing i use its the best thing ever and it makes me really happy that i can purchase all kind of other stuff so yeah when i got hacked some bot spammed messages on all social media platforms i had wich somehow inculed paypal i am not sure and u limited my account for nothing done by me so i am very sorry of what happened i will protect my account more from now on thank you for your time!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jarina 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.