My PayPal is limited for over a year now!

reincab
Contributor
Contributor

Good afternoon!

I have an issue with my PayPal account and was misconfigured about my name and linked to a mistyped email with an issue in it. Until now I can't withdraw or transfer my money due to limitations, I did ask the support to help me but after almost 3 years of waiting the said issue still, limitations occur. I even submitted proof of valid ID but still the issue occurs, hoping for someone who can help me remove my limitation. Have a good day!

-Reinaria [removed]

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hey there @reincab

Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! 

I appreciate this is a very concerning situation. Unfortunately, this is not something we can advise on via the PayPal Community Forum as we would need to review your account to help. 

I would kindly ask that you please contact our customer service team for help with this. To contact our customer service team, click 'Help' or 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal Webpage. 

You can also contact us via Facebook PM's or Twitter DM's. 
For Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal
For Twitter: @AskPayPal

I hope this helps, have a nice day! 

Rebecca 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.