I WAS SCAMMED AND PAYPAL NO MAKE NOTHING?

adriianrus9
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal no make nothing to help his clients.. i know is familly sharing and no help bla bla bla but rlly come one is a BIG FRAUD!!!!  this idiots fake sellers are manny because this paypal encourage this fake system !!!!! pypal no answer on chat no make a little look and check the seller account just a little from where is this money ? this is a domestic transaction? try to contact the seller... ASK THE SELLER!!!!! no PAYPAL NO MAKE NOTHING just close the case is very very simple..i  payed with paypal becase in past i know is the best option ever to take money back.. i was foolish and blind and idiot. Embarasing paypal JUST EMBARASING AND SHAME!!! Now this idiot scammer have my paypal account and give me fake mails wwho called me to login on page and again PAYPAL NO MAKE RESEARCHING NO NOTHING and is very very very bad, paypal 1000000% percent disapointed me.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

ok

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

adriianrus9
Contributor
Contributor

nice reply 😄 very nice 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@adriianrus9 

As you post was mainly unreadable and didn't state exactly what had happened it was the only reply I could give to delete it from the list requiring answers.

It didn't seem you wanted advice, just to rant against paypal so.............ok. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.