Fraudulent activity using my paypal account

Femnest
New Community Member
How do someone report fraudulent activity to an independent accessor when your account had been used by paypal to perpetuate this crime?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Femnest

Welcome! Thanks for joining PayPal's Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear there's been some fraudulent activity on your PayPal account. Normally, if you see the unauthorized activity in your PayPal account, you should have the option to Report a problem either on the transaction or through the Resolution Center. If you don't see it on your PayPal account, please reach out to the card company or bank you see the activity on for assistance. 

I hope that helps, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Sonia1951
New Community Member

I have been victim of an unauthorized account funds Withrow, reported it to PayPal immediately and opening a case. Few hours later they responded the case was closed and no other action is available. Insisted by phone but same results. No way to escalate to a human being capable of understanding the fraud committed, will keep traying. 

Login to Me Too

Hobo222
New Community Member

Yes Paypal has just done this to me and I am more than $700 out of pocket for a drone they ordered and had delivered to a parcel locker in Perth. I am in Coffs Harbour so a drone in Perth is little use to me even if I did order it. Clearly Paypal was hacked and someone accessed my details to perform this theft. Paypal does not seem to care.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.