Editing board of directors

Tweed1
New Community Member

I have not received answers from PayPal.  In setting up account I need to remove some board member names I had added.  On update business information, I follow edit instructions for board member, press remove, answer yes to remove, I receive message "We're sorry, we are unable to process your request. Please check your entries and try again."   Our organization changes board members regularly and will need an easy way to change in system if we are to use.

Is there advice on how to remove board members?

Thank you 

L

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Lizb59
Contributor
Contributor

I was told to go to manage stakeholders but theres no option to remove only to edit.

Login to Me Too

Lizb59
Contributor
Contributor

I've just managed to resolve this.  Select add or manage stakeholders. Select at least one person in a senior role who will be added as an executive. Then you add anyone with a finance role or signatory. Once you've gone through all the screens and confirmed it you will find that these are the only people left on the account. I would say though that paypal don't make it clear how to remove people and this should be explained as a lot of people won't go as far as adding executives. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.