At my whits end with "account limitations"

IsisandOsiris
Contributor
Contributor

Guys , I really need some help. 

It seems that customer service has tanked dramatically since covid. 

I have never had to reach out to PayPal for any reason, but recently my business account was limited due to a balance I owed for my personal PayPal account.  Note that I had received something in the mail from a 3rd party at the end of 2020 who informed me that I owed I think it was $80 dollars.  I paid it by phone ( I can't remember the name of the third party nor can I find the bill/confirmation #...which I am usually pretty good at keeping track of. ).

I have been calling PayPal since October of last year to get this resolved as they still have my business account on hold.  Each time I call, they say , ok give us 5 days and it will be resolved, or " I have forwarded this to our finance department and they will review and reactivate your account", yesterday I was literally placed on hold FOR A FREAKIN HOURRRRR!!!! No one ever came back on the line.  I am livid! 

I have never had such a poor experience with a company , and the kicker is that it has become SO frustrating, that I have even offered to PAY IT OFF AGAIN just to get this resolved.  

If anyone has any suggestions or means of contact where I could get the assistance I need.....I would be so grateful!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.