Account permanently blockeded

Quilay1
New Community Member

Paypal permanently blocked our account. It will not give explanations, nor can it be appealed and indicates that we breached the terms and conditions. We only tried to buy 1 cell phone online. Does anyone know what we can do?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Quilay1,

Welcome to our community help forum and thank you for your post!

I do understand your concern regarding your account being blocked. For the safety and security of the PayPal network, we often review accounts for potential risks which may lead to a limitation being placed on the account, depending on what is found during the review, your account may become blocked. You can reach out to our team to help you with what next to done and help you accordingly. Please reach us by clicking the contact us option at the bottom of PayPal page or send us a message through our Twitter(@AskPayPal) and Facebook page for additional assistance.

I hope this information helps,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.