can't purchase items that I want with pay pal because my account have pre-set limits.

S4llzy
Contributor
Contributor

So I have done everything they said to do to remove limitations out of my account but its still not working and I want to buy some thing and I can't buy because its telling me your account have limits and can't buy thing. can anyone help me?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Jackie

Hello @S4llzy,

Thank you for visiting the PayPal Community. I am sorry to hear that your account access is limited and that you are unable to send a payment. Account limitations are placed in situations where we see unusual or suspicious activity, or when we need to collect information necessary for keeping your account open. In most cases, you can find options to resolve the limitation in the Resolution Center by following these steps: https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-remove-the-limitation-from-my-account--faq2189. If you've already completed all of the steps in the Resolution Center and still need help, please contact Customer Support. You can contact Customer Support by clicking ‘Contact’ at the bottom of any PayPal page for further assistance. Support is also available through Facebook private message or Twitter direct message.

Thank you for your time and I hope that you have a good day!

-Jackie
If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving it a kudos.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.