In general, in order to start receiving money in India, you first have to complete an identity verification (KYC). Only if you are a Sole Proprietors or you own a Small Businesses you will need a copy of your Business Registration document or GST certificate.
Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- I cannot link my UAE Bank Account, and also i cannot edit or add my address, please help out in Wallet Archives
- Unable to link bank account in Wallet Archives
- i didn't recieve the credit card verification sms in Wallet Archives
- Whyy visa card appears in gray colour? in Wallet Archives
- Erasing data from closed account in Wallet Archives