You can no longer do business with PayPal (Ref ID - PP-L-336154392036)

Fahadkhanbd
Contributor
Contributor

I am a freelancer, taking orders through my website and social messaging. So since PayPal is not supported in my country, I opened usa business llc and used usa friend's computer via remote desk to check when someone made a payment to the account and withdraw the money to the bank. So I received some orders from China, if I want to know the details of them, I give them my invoices, they check and permanently limit my account. I don't know what I did wrong. I didn't follow any of their rules I don't understand. They sent me the following email "You can no longer do business with PayPal

After a review, we decided to permanently limit your account as we found potential risk associated with it.

You'll not be able to conduct any further business using PayPal.

Based on this decision, if applicable, you are no longer eligible for PayPal Seller Protection as per our User Agreement. You'll also be charged a High Volume Dispute fee based on your activity for all existing and future cases you receive.

Any bank or credit card information that's linked to your PayPal account cannot be removed nor can it be added to another account. You can still log in and see your account information but you can't send or receive money.

If you have funds in your PayPal balance, we'll hold it for up to 180 days. After that period, we'll email you with information on how to access your funds.

We regret any inconvenience this may cause"

You can no longer do business with PayPal (Ref ID - PP-L-336154392036)

I wanted to appeal this decision via phone call they refused to accept. So put my post in the community. I am not involved in any illegal work, I earn money by working. PayPal is the only best solution for receiving my payment so I am willing to use PayPal account again. Hope respected admin and paypal will be kind to help me overcome this bad time.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Fahadkhanbd 

You cannot use another countries paypal account and certainly not if paypal is not supported in your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Fahadkhanbd
Contributor
Contributor

I have a business permit EIN, I pay nonresident tax, file annual income tax returns. I have ITIN of usa. So how are you telling me from other country? If I didn't do these things then you could have told me but now what is the reason for telling me? Business PayPal is not allowed from EIN? I have a physical address in my own name, so what is the reason for giving me this excuse?

As mentioned above about remote checking, I used this way when I went to my country.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Fahadkhanbd 

Whatever, just telling you why you have probably been banned. 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Fahadkhanbd
Contributor
Contributor

So is it not possible to activate the account again?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Fahadkhanbd 

Only customer services can answer that one but its very rare they let you get back a permanently limited account.

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.