PeterD69
Contributor
Contributor

who is this company and why are they sending me items

Login to Me Too
26 REPLIES 26

eman10
New Community Member

A company I have never heard of. They have sent me a pink headband that I have not ordered. They have not made any financial demands so what is going on? My name and address are all correct on the flimsy packet.

Login to Me Too

BIbij
Contributor
Contributor
I have been sent head bands with antlers!!! Never ordered it.
Login to Me Too

BIbij
Contributor
Contributor
I have been sent a unicorn head with a quote ' dream big' and a headband with antlers. I never ordered them.
Login to Me Too

LoveShoppingP
Contributor
Contributor
They sent me a balaclava / ski mask. Never ordered it. No idea why I’ve been sent it. Seems fishy
Login to Me Too

ardobison1
Contributor
Contributor

I have had a "Ipad" delivered to me today, it dosnt even have a screen, who do I send it back too. AR XXX

Login to Me Too

ardobison1
Contributor
Contributor
Brilliant.look.forward to your reply.
Login to Me Too

ardobison1
Contributor
Contributor
This company and associates are crooks, why paypal associate with them beats me.
Login to Me Too

stoney3
Contributor
Contributor

if any one needs the returns address here it is Y&G F2P Unit 5 Trident Way Southall UB2 5LF I will be going there and will try to get the phone number for every one to call i will be going there wednesday 28/04/21 letting you all now later  this week photos ECT out of order they will not like me when i get there fingers crossed it a real address and not just thrown out there Mr Stone

Login to Me Too

LoveShoppingP
Contributor
Contributor

Please let us know how it goes becuase this all seems fishy. Im thiking of reaching out to people to investigate this. Please remember to record everything with your phone, for your own safety and for future evidence. 

Login to Me Too

ardobison1
Contributor
Contributor
Did you get any useful info on this company?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.