What is Paypal Australia's contact email address for support?
I'm helping someone out in Colombia with some figures that I was able to get locally on clearance for less than they'd typically pay. They've just fixed me up for the money, but there's a minor discrepancy between the address on the Paypal payment and the address they've since given me over facebook messenger. I know with Seller Protection, the address you send the item to has to match up with the address on the payment, however I'm wondering how pedantic Paypal are. As this is the sort of thing where I need to speak to an actual human being about and have something in writing, I wanted to get in touch with Paypal via email. Unfortunately Paypal have made finding a support email anything but straightforward.
Does anyone have a valid and current email address for contacting Paypal Support?
Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.
1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- My paypal account is permanently close and how to withdrawal the fund after over 180 days in Security and Fraud Archives
- onboarding in Managing Account Archives
- Unable to log in to my Paypal account in Managing Account Archives
- PayPal charged my account for a Steam on-line Gift Card download information that didn't work. in Security and Fraud Archives
- payments not going through in Transactions Archives