WAN XING <removed>

Stephmapp
New Community Member

What is this?

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

kjf5nutral
New Community Member

NOT FRAUD , I was looking as well, Turns out i have a subscribtion for Filmora video editor, which I forgot about. 39.99 once a year. 

Login to Me Too

BBisa
New Community Member

I have a 29.99 charge, but the thing is... the account I used to subscribe is a different one. Why and how did they know about my account at Usaa? Also the transaction didn't show up in my Paypal history but on Usaa

Login to Me Too

AlSherman47

This was NOT FRAUD in my case - it was a charge from Wondershare for their PDF Editor, which I highly recommend for highlighting PDFs!

Login to Me Too

qtrflash36
Contributor
Contributor

Appears to be legit charge for  Wondershare Video Converter. Just ordered the video converter from them $52.99 yearly, that is the amount that has shown up on my PayPal account under the heading of  Wan Xing Ke Ji J.  Also appears to be a very good video converter.

Login to Me Too

weberdlee
Contributor
Contributor
I am a big fan of the Wondershare products and did alot of research to connect these charges to them. The companies using such services as Wan Xing for payment processing really need to communicate this to their customers. Hopefully Wondershare and similar legitimate businesses (or their customers) don't end up being the ones getting **bleep** over it all.
Login to Me Too

Josh_Russell
New Community Member
How much did they take? I lost 53$
Login to Me Too

qtrflash36
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I know that this is an older post. I just had a charge appear on my bank statement for 85.98 that I was not sure about who or what it was for. After doing some research, found it to be for my subscription to WonderShare a video editing software program for my IMac. Hope this helps someone. ê¿ê 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.