Tradeinn Retail Services, SL

justcomingdear
Contributor
Contributor

I received an email this morning telling me that TradeInn Retail Services, SL have cancelled a billing agreement.... i have no idea what this is or whi TradeInn Retail Service are... is this a scam.... deatils of the email are below

TRADEINN RETAIL SERVICES, SL has cancelled a Billing Agreement with you.

Description:

Manage your Billing Agreement by logging in to your PayPal account and clicking the Billing Agreement link under your Profile. In your Profile, you can choose and edit your preferred funding source and cancel your Billing Agreement.

Login to Me Too
26 REPLIES 26

Loicvanlaere
New Community Member
Had the same email, I bought multiple items from their website(s).
Login to Me Too

RyoNo46

EDIT: Turns out Motocard who i have purchased motorcycle kit from is listed as these guys

Login to Me Too

Mao77
New Community Member

The same thing happened to me.

I bought products from their website TREKKINN.

The paypal payments list shows exactly the payments I made.

Login to Me Too

justcomingdear
Contributor
Contributor

So you have not see any charges to your PayPal account that you don't know what they are for? I have had 2 charges of £26 and I don't know why.

Login to Me Too

RisaBisa123
I was charged bia paypal also for $26 and when i looked at my payoal acvount i found another "automated" purchase gor like $56 .... i have never bought anything from this company. Today i had seen another "bike website" and sent an inquiry, never heard back and found what i was looking for on a site i regularly used. The thing i was looking at was not even $26 ... so it is some sort of scam
Login to Me Too

zaaacho
New Community Member

Right. I even bought something from them and eveything was correct - but it's four month ago.

Login to Me Too

hellydes

I got one too, without purchasing anything. How the heck do they have my paypal infos? I searched in my account I have no canceled bill or purchase so….. I searched the email adress and seller name in google and I only found this post and this website https://www.tradeinn.com/? which I never visited before. So I really hope paypal dive into this problem.

Login to Me Too

justcomingdear
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to get in touch with them, but with only an email address on their website it is proving very long winded.... can you believe i received an email from them this morning asking me to complete a customer satisfaction survey... these guys are cheeky ones !!

Login to Me Too

emmbouzas
Contributor
Contributor
I also received this email today. I found that I had made one purchase from treir 'swiminn' shop last October. I sent them an email asking them what is this all about and I'm waiting for a reply
Login to Me Too

emmbouzas
Contributor
Contributor
They replied to me: ''Thank you for contacting us. Please ignore the previous email since it has been a system error'' I guess it was an error
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.