Scam possibility : Shopping Technology Co., Limited

Alexandra_A
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there !

Anyone has already  bought from website Shopping Technology Co., Limited ? It's Biudress clothes brand..

I made the transition via PayPal.

Let me know,

<removed>

Login to Me Too
716 REPLIES 716

Jmoser
Contributor
Contributor

I order 4 items

3 are totally wrong size and terrible poor quality.

the company os a fraud and will not return items as advertised 

I have report them to PayPal who have done nothing so far and to Facebook where they advertise.

i will not use PayPal as my default payment method as they do not protect consumers.

Avoid fraudulent company: Shopping Technology Co., Limited

Login to Me Too

ADECKER77
New Community Member

I have not received items either. I did get a refund of about $40.00 from a $170.00 order. Where is the rest?

Login to Me Too

Holly_S

I ordered sneakers from "hollychill" over a month ago and still have not received them.  No replies to any of my emails. Wondering if there is any protection for this thru paypal?

Login to Me Too

KristieLK
I ordered XL Yoga pants( I always order larger then needed) and when they arrived they are so small I can’t even put them on 1 leg. I have no clue how to contact seller for a refund
Login to Me Too

MathewVikingo
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered two shirts through this company in the guise of etsytrends. I got an email to confirm the order. But since then nothing. I emailed the Customer Services address I found on the webpage and the email address is blocked. I tried from varios accounts). I had a bad feeling after seeing that a "French" page had information in German about the delivery.

I will persue the matter through PayPal.

Be careful, people!

Login to Me Too

QiQQo
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered May 14th and I never receveid shipping confirmation. I recently wrote an email, I received a generic Auto-reply.
Reported to Paypal.

Login to Me Too

Temp20230526M

I actually got a tracking number and it came up MIA in Utah... tried contacting the company by using the email address at the very end of the shipping confirmation page and got an invalid email back... super frustrating 

Login to Me Too

valmason
Contributor
Contributor

They are scammer for sure.  Finally got the boots well even the colour was different and the sizes.  Total trash - not worth the postage.  I have pushed paypal who closed the case and would not support me.  they reopened it and by then I had sent the boots back to the return address on the parcel in Walsall.  Almost impossible to find the address but had a magnifying glass.  Now they have been returned and signed for waiting for a full refund.  Do not buy off them.  They are total fraudsters.  

Login to Me Too

gerikellerrn

Problem also is the packages come from overseas, so if you do try to return, it ends up costing as much if not more  for return postage then actual price Lesson learned, thought I could trust Pay Pal

Login to Me Too

PMLBristol8
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I have finally received goods from this company after waiting nearly a month. The goods I bought need to be returned but I cannot find an address for them. The goods arrived in reasonable packaging but with no address or receipt. The company appears to exist but I don’t know where! Has anyone tried returning good to them?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.