Scam possibility : Shopping Technology Co., Limited

Alexandra_A
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there !

Anyone has already  bought from website Shopping Technology Co., Limited ? It's Biudress clothes brand..

I made the transition via PayPal.

Let me know,

<removed>

Login to Me Too
716 REPLIES 716

AmyC1974
Contributor
Contributor

I myself ordered mine on April 23, and have been getting nothing but emails that keep saying this:

Dear customer,

Thanks for your email.

Your order is in transit.It needs some time for tracking updating.Please wait patiently.

Please feel free to contact if you have any further question. 

I am getting REALLY Fed up with this BS.   I can only imagine if something DOES finally get here.. what will i be getting??  Probably not the 2 pairs of sneakers i ordered... 

Login to Me Too

ggklopfer
Contributor
Contributor
Based on my experience you probably will get two pairs of sneakers. They will probably also be pieces of s***.
Login to Me Too

14ladybug2
Contributor
Contributor
May 15, have gotten conformation Fake tracking # Haven't received anything
Login to Me Too

Gmahscook
New Community Member

Jmoser
Contributor
Contributor

Submit a fraud claim with PayPal straight away.  You will not get your item and if you do the quality will be terrible.   You will not be able to make a return even though it says they accept returns on thier webpage.  This company is a fraud and PayPal should close the Shopping Technology Co., Limited account. 

Login to Me Too

cslowiak1965
New Community Member
I also sadly ordered and only got a response that production company is having issues so product will be delayed. I asked for full refund and no response. I opened a dispute as pretty sure this company is a scammer
Login to Me Too

ggklopfer
Contributor
Contributor
You are correct. Since I posted my inquiry about others who have had difficulty with this company I have literally had notifications every day -- every single day -- from other folks who have been cheated. There are hundreds of us. My inquiries to PayPal as to why they are supporting the scam have gone unanswered.
Login to Me Too

tracyfromaz
Contributor
Contributor

why does paypal allow this company to use them?  i am sure they are losing so much money trying to refund everyone who has been scammed by these crooks.

Login to Me Too

Mim1965
Contributor
Contributor

I can't even find their website!

Login to Me Too

Temp20230526U
Contributor
Contributor
We all need to flood PayPal with emails!!!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.