Scam possibility : Shopping Technology Co., Limited

Alexandra_A
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there !

Anyone has already  bought from website Shopping Technology Co., Limited ? It's Biudress clothes brand..

I made the transition via PayPal.

Let me know,

<removed>

Login to Me Too
716 REPLIES 716

Soniaj22
Contributor
Contributor
The same here. They go under the names Fancebest and Cutcloth. Probably there are more
Login to Me Too

Akm2
Yep, exact same thing happened to me! I don't understand how PayPal are dismissing these cases when so many of us have opened them for the same seller! So annoying. I'm boycotting PayPal now and just using my credit card. And lesson learnt, more research before online shopping 😕
Login to Me Too

Oliver108
Contributor
Contributor
Just recieved items ..not at all the same as in photo inferior and different. I want my money back and PayPal should not be connected to them in anyway
Login to Me Too

peachymary
Contributor
Contributor

I just got 2 pairs of pants ($99 canadian funds) and they are horrible! I was hoping to return them but I don't see where/how to. Is paypal refunding for this company??

Login to Me Too

angpic50
Contributor
Contributor
Totally agree!!! Same... theses shoea s are UGLY... guess I'll mow the yard in them...
Login to Me Too

watchado33
Contributor
Contributor

I was afraid of that.  I am still waiting for anything from Paypal.  They are being Extremely slow at this!!!!  Very disapointed in Paypal for this slow response time.  I just got some kind of strange shipping number and looking at the ad that I bought them from, I am seeing 2 different kinds of soles on the same shoes.  One is big and fat and bulky and I know I will hate them.  Return will probably take twice as long for payment return.  Never will I buy from facebook ad again!

Login to Me Too

Ntoon
Me too! I can’t find a contact number either.
Login to Me Too

triedtrue
Contributor
Contributor

I realized it five minutes after I made the order. I never get taken by scams normally. Too much time on the computer hypnotized me. I called PayPal a million times and messaged. They really offer no assistance. even five minutes later. Other places have a 48 hour policy where if you had a lapse of judgment there is a remedy. The person at Paypal, sad "oh well be more careful next time" thanks! 

Login to Me Too

Tburris
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. Does PayPal offer a refund? Did u ever get in contact with them?
Login to Me Too

Bx10
Contributor
Contributor
I really hope it's not a scam coz spent £150 as for getting hold of them just search there address on line
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.