Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

Fahidc
Got scammed, product never arrived. And now PayPal saying I didn't raise dispute within 180 days of purchase. Tried resolving with seller but you can imagine how well that went. As I was trying to resolve with seller PayPal will not assist. Great
Login to Me Too

reigelgallarde
Contributor
Contributor

This is what Paypal replied to me. So sad.

--------

I can see that you filed a Significantly Not as Described dispute with the two transactions.

It is a requirement for you to ship the item back to resolve the dispute in your favor. Unless this requirement is satisfied, I'm afraid we won't be able to help you get a refund.

You may need to contact your financial institution for further assistance.

To learn more about the specifics of PayPal Purchase Protection, click Security at the bottom of any PayPal page.

Thank you for contacting PayPal and for being a valued customer. I'm glad I was able to answer all your questions. For more information, please visit our PayPal Help Center at https://www.paypal.com/ph/smarthelp/home. You may close the conversation by selecting End Message or by clicking the "X".
Login to Me Too

Tamaralee14
New Community Member
I had the same problem, Dedebell Trading is another name. I disputed my payment since it took over 2 months to get the products and were supposed to come in 2-3 weeks. Product was not the same as I ordered and it was an Easter gift that came a month later. Paypal would not help to get my money back. Paypal should not work with this company.
Login to Me Too

Siput
Contributor
Contributor

I also in the same situation, from FB , i bought a leather bag .

they let me choice the delivery method, vip3-5days , express 5-12days and standard 12-20days.

i waited for 2 weeks and ask them, they said in order to huge amount of order, the shipping would be late.

almost after 3 weeks, they give me a tracking number in China post...i kept tracking the number, and my items went around and around in China...never through out to oversea.

i ask the seller, they said the warehouse is in China, and asked me wait with patient.

but my item stuck in China and no movement for 1 weeks, so i decided to cancel order to seller and to request refund to paypal.

after requesting for paypal, their shop site is closed. and i escalated my request on Paypal.

1days after that , the seller offered to me to refund 40% amount of price by email.

i am surprised that so many friends face to the same case.
hope we all can solve our problem and Paypal will help us.

Login to Me Too

Carmine56
Contributor
Contributor
It is unbelievable this company is still allowed to operate with PayPal, after so many examples of fraud. PayPal should be reminded- perhaps - that people use their services just to be protected by this types of scam. I was able to obtain full refund, but it took time, and perseverance. I think they should not work with this company any more, if they pretend to be a serious method of payment.
Login to Me Too

Siput
Contributor
Contributor

Not a same company name.

I also found the another name company and selling same goods on FB and their website is also the same design .

they will change the name after trouble soon and keep go on their business.

Paypal is famous to have purchase protection for buyers , i also trust the seller with payment with paypal.

Login to Me Too

Carmine56
Contributor
Contributor
Well, the thread is on a particular company, and I was referring to that one. That company appears to have scammed many people, notwithstanding PayPal buyer’s protection.
Login to Me Too

MistBurg
Contributor
Contributor
I really wish I would have seen this before I placed an order 20 minutes ago! Wish there was a way to cancel the order.
Login to Me Too

rutcutter
Contributor
Contributor

I'm another victim. Ordered some hunting blinds from ad on Facebook which used PayPal for payment. Received two pairs of very cheap UGLY sunglasses. Asked PayPal to get refund to which they contacted seller and I was offered a whopping $2.00 refund. I paid $68+ for the blinds. I declined the  offer and PayPal said they would do further investigation in to the transaction. NOW PayPal wants me to file a complaint through the FBI. Went to the site provided and started the complaint, very lengthy process, got frustrated and gave up. SO I have till June 7th or the case will close with no action. I will be out $68+. PAYPAL needs to get our money back! Obviously the company is still using PayPal for payment. PayPal should hold the incoming funds from them to settle all these claims. PayPal has known this company is a sham for over a year, shame on them for letting this company keep ripping off PayPal members! 

Login to Me Too

jg123456
Contributor
Contributor

Did you  try to go through your Debit or Credit Card to stop the payment?   If you bought it from Ebay, maybe you can contact them to help you too!  Save your paper work  if  you can get a tax deduction on it as a business expense if this happened in connection as a job or an employment expense even if you are an owner or independent worker.  Good luck, I know how it feels to be scam by someone. Have a nice weekend with you and your family.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.