Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

Temp20220622A
Contributor
Contributor

You DO NOT have to return the item.  I was fully refunded without returning it but I never entered into any form of contact with Yinglian.  Under PayPals current rules for 'Not as described' covering scammers you do not have to return it.  Contact PayPal and say 'You and I both know this company are scammers and will not refund meeme if I did return it the fictitious address supplied'.  If you won't heed what is going on with this company i.e. 65 pages of of unprecedented complaints about their scamming onton the PayPal forum thenIthen will have to take legal action as you are not fulfilling our contract.  You have refunded many others under exactly the circumstances so you HAVE set the precedent.  I respectfully request a full refunded as per our contract.

Login to Me Too

hunter012
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Biffo I will call Paypal on Monday and try to explain that its a fictitious address.   They need to close the case without a fully tracked item going back to China that will never get there. Will let everyone know what the outcome is

Login to Me Too

hunter012
Contributor
Contributor

spoke to Chen at Paypal support.  Basically I have to go to post office to prove that this address in China does not exist.  They are putting so much burden on the buyer. They will not let me send it back to the California return address that the junk watches came in.

So I have to just give up and eat the loss.  Paypal is the worst company and their guarantee is not worth anything. Will use credit card from now on

Login to Me Too

DeeGrace
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, me too. Also just been scammed and Paypal closed the dispute in favour of the seller having apparently provided shipping info. So dissatisfied with Paypal not dealing with scammers like this. They are supposed to keep us safe online. 

Login to Me Too

Temp20220622A
Contributor
Contributor

Did you claim or non-arrival?  Tracking obviously negates that.  If it arrived was it what you ordered? No? Then claim under 'significantly not as described' sending photos of everything you received from every angle.  It would seem those of us in the UK are being dealt with better by PayPal than anywhere else and this simply WRONG.  We need to flood PayPal with complaints at the highest level and even get onto the media.  I have contacted BBC Watchdog by have heard nothing back.  I presume my case isn't that interesting to them as I was refunded.

Login to Me Too

DeeGrace
Contributor
Contributor

I claimed it as a non arrival but I have had something weird turn up since which I haven’t ordered so I am thinking I have been scammed. I bought a wicker egg chair for cats - advertised as essentially a small piece of furniture. What has now arrived is a scrap of animal print fabric with clips on called a cat hammock, so I am presuming this is from them and a scam then. 

Login to Me Too

LVS1
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly the same thing has happened to me and got the rubbish scrap of material with some hooks on it? No wicker basket? I have raised a dispute and been offered $13 which I have obviously refused!!

Login to Me Too

DeeGrace
Contributor
Contributor
They also offered me the same discount snf I have refused. Such an obvious scam, doing this to multiple people!
Login to Me Too

zinaclark
Contributor
Contributor

I did put it through PayPal Resolution and they were able to get the company to give me a full refund, however, I need to return the product to China.  I was furious due to it costing more to ship back, which is where they get you BTW, but PayPal offered to refund my shipping costs.  I feel a bit irritated that this is allowed to happen, but I'm trying to let it go due to no loss to me.  I understand I'm luckier than most.

Login to Me Too

LVS1
Contributor
Contributor

Did you get your shipping costs refunded as well as the item refunded? Are you in the UK?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.