Roselinlin, women's clothing seller, located in China

lindavan2
New Community Member

Shoddy, strangely-sized, flimsy, shapeless women's clothing - has anyone been able to successfully get a refund from this company?  Seems to be a complete waste of money.

Login to Me Too
77 REPLIES 77

pitkin179
Contributor
Contributor

One of the worst on web.Fraud,scam,soo dishonest.Criminals.

Login to Me Too

dressagediva
Contributor
Contributor
be careful. they advertise the same products under different company names.
Login to Me Too

jill888
Contributor
Contributor

WOW - really? I am actually having trouble with another company that took my money - never mailed it out and wants to charge me a restocking fee! I am done buying on line - it is not wroth it - I will wear a mask and go into a store.

Login to Me Too

ElSid
Contributor
Contributor

OMG WORST CLOTHING I EVER BOUGHT WISH I WOULD HAVE READ REVIEWS FIRST!! THE MATERIAL IS HORRIBLE.  THEY MAKE YOU PAY FOR SHIPPING IT BACK TO CHINA.  IT IS SHIPPED FROM CHINA.  SO IF YOU DON'T PAY TO SHIP IT TO CHINA YOU WILL GET AN OFFER FOR A LOUSY 15% OFF YOUR ORDER.  IT IS TOTAL JUNK. NEVER EVER SAW ANYTHING LIKE IT.  THEY MAKE THEIR PICTURES LOOK A MILLION TIME BETTER THAN IT IS.

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY!!   

Login to Me Too

dressagediva
Contributor
Contributor

Many people have complained, as have I, about this company. They're blatantly fraudulent and switch company names, promoting the same shoddy products. I think we're complaining to the wrong company. PayPal provides the method of payment. The transactions are initiated because of Google ads. I think we should complain to Google.

Login to Me Too

jill888
Contributor
Contributor

I agree - I keep hitting that the ads are inappropriate but they still show up on my feeds - I can't stand it!!

Login to Me Too

RoseLinLinsFAKE
Contributor
Contributor

My wife recently placed an order for several hundred dollars of clothing from this scam site, and then placed a couple more smaller ones before we got to see what garbage they send!

We've given up dealing with these scammers and we're about to start hassling Paypal about it, and then if Paypal won't help, I'll try my bank to see if it's possible to do a charge back given it is fraud.

Has anyone from OZ gotten anywhere with Paypal or their banks with these mongrels?

Login to Me Too

dressagediva
Contributor
Contributor

They are a fraud and they advertise the same garbage under other names. I think we need to go after the ads themselves (Google?). PayPal only xfers the money. 

Login to Me Too

Particularonion
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal did not cooperate. The seller asked me to ship everything back (yes to China!). I opened a dispute with my bank and got all the money back😎
Login to Me Too

tduncan11

I have yet to receive all the items I ordered from Roselinlin 3 1/2 months ago.  When I tried to return items that I had received but didn't like, I was told that I would have to ship them to their return center in China and pay shipping and customs fees - this cost would have exceeded the amount of my refund.  They did offer me a 50% credit in lieu of refund, which I accepted.

My problems with this company are

1 - their US facing website does not say that all returns must be sent to china, with the associated cost.  I have concluded that the location of the company in China is deliberately and carefully hidden from US consumers.

2 - 3 1/2 months delay in shipping items is absurd even with Covid-19 impacts.  They have offered no communication, no explanation, and no status on my remaining order items.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.