Proof of address documents rejected?

Cosiva
New Community Member

I'm a resident of Spain. I'm not quite sure what to do, my account is restricted so I submitted every document available to me, from bills to bank statements. All were rejected. Does anyone have similar experiences as a Spanish resident? Is there a particular document which is accepted by PayPal and I could request a copy of? I have no pay stubs or anything like that, only just secured a job but pay is only possible... through PayPal

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Cosiva,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry to know about what has happened and I know how important it is to have your account running smoothly. Handling limitations can be quite concerning. I recognize the importance of getting this taken care of. Please be informed that if the submitted documents were rejected, you should have received an email along with the reason for the rejection. In this case, I would recommend you check your email inbox, spam, and junk. If you haven't received any notification, please reach out to our customer support team through the available contact options on our website for further assistance. Support is also available through Facebook private messages or Twitter direct messages. 

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.