Payment is pending and official documents is required to be submitted, but can't submit them

AmnaQ
Contributor
Contributor

Hello All, 

Days ago i paid for a service online using PayPal, without creating an account, using my email. 

But a day later i got an Email from PayPal and requested me to submit "official document that confirms you live at the address listed on your PayPal account" but i did not have an account at that time and the payment is still pending, so i created an account using the same Email i used in the transaction earlier. 

It says in the Email:

To provide this information, please go to the Resolution Center. To access the Resolution Center, log in to your account and click "Help" at the top of any page, then click "Resolution Center." Please ensure that any documents you send us are fully visible as we can't accept partial documents.

however i went to that page and i cannot find the case number to submit the required documents, i tried to search for the transaction number but no results.

any help on how to verify my account and get that payment done? 

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AmnaQ 

Reach out to PayPal at Facebook or Twitter for assistance:      

PayPal on Facebook

PayPal on Twitter

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.