PayPal limited because I violated the AUP but no one can or will explain what policy I broke

temp20190507
Contributor
Contributor

This Is the message I got a few days after a specific transaction request so I assume it deals with that 

"

You can't use PayPal anymore
At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our User Agreement and we no longer offer you PayPal services.

Any bank or credit card information linked to your PayPal account cannot be removed nor can it be used to create a new account. You can still log in and see your account information but you can’t send or receive money. Any money in your balance will be held for 180 days, after which we’ll send you an email with instructions about transferring your money.

Reference ID: PP-007-986-607-547'

So I called them about it as soon as I heard, a few days after I got the email. They could not explain what term or policy I violated on the phone, they suggested that I make a new PayPal and not use the cards that were limited, so I did after trying to email "the aup team" with no response. The new PayPal gets limited along with the others I had with no explanation yet again. That PayPal only had 3 transactions, 2 of which were failed bank transfers on palpal's end.

I'm told there's nothing I can do about this but I use PayPal to pay most of my bills for things so that's why I need to know how to lift a permaban given with no explanation PS my accounts are all personal.

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

SA1280

What number do you call?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.