PayPal closed account for no reason and now holding my money for 180 days

KarenL16
Contributor
Contributor

Despite literally 100’s of messages I cannot get a honest answer from PayPal - they send the same auto message and I’ve not really idea why the account closed or when I’ll get access to my money anyone got any ideas how to solve this?

Login to Me Too
26 REPLIES 26

Killthem-all
New Community Member
they are all involved in fraud to target americans. i had a ebay sale, they maliciously blame me for a package that later after the investigation by usps was found to be delivered to the address that the customer put, after all the proof they still said it was my fault which it was not. they charged me a percentage for donation from the sale, but i never received the money, paypal reversed the money and put my account in negative balance, for months i kept contacting them and they never answer, eventually when they did, they try to blame each other and now my separate accounts are being put on limitations for something they all maliciously did to me. they all have to suffer the consequences of hell for ever, even the janitor, even their pets. all of them. Everything has been malicious.
Login to Me Too

homerlea
Contributor
Contributor

They are not nice people.

Login to Me Too

Flossie001
Contributor
Contributor
What happened? Did the SEC put it on the ballot? Did you take them to small claims or regular court. Would you mind going into more detail about filing suit.
Login to Me Too

Katy1957
Contributor
Contributor
I would love to know more about taking them to court. I want to do that myself.
Login to Me Too

homerlea
Contributor
Contributor

They tossed me out and they will do anything to avoid admitting a mistake. Send their agent for service a letter demanding your money then fill out a small claims suit form and sue them for the money

Login to Me Too

homerlea
Contributor
Contributor

Small claims court if the amount of money is within their limits... regular court is too expensive and allows their bank of attorneys to work you over until you have spent all your money on your own attorneys.

Login to Me Too

Thatsnotright
Contributor
Contributor

Un-American...you ever spoke to their customer service.  Went through 3 levels, all in the Philippines, and they still embezzled / stole / kept my funds with no reason given.  Criminals, but I guess in parts of the world this is just business as usual.

Login to Me Too

Thatsnotright
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah, good luck with that.  They closed an account of my brothers, gave him the same 180 day garbage, then kept the funds anyway citing "liquidated damages" which no one there can explain.  Criminal, but yes, they get away with it because they can....and good luck trying to get anyone to explain this to you.

Login to Me Too

homerlea
Contributor
Contributor

When they kicked me out they said I MAY have done something wrong and they didn't have to explain anything to me. I think their attitude is harming the company in the long run. They are creating a larger and larger group of people who hate them with a passion and will warn other people not to use PayPal. They still act like they are the only game in town.

Login to Me Too

Katy1957
Contributor
Contributor
Kernowlass.... **bleep**!!!!! They have had my money for over a year and I have called and talked to supervisors. I was supposed to get my money in September, it is now November.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.