OASNOVA ORDER? c12356733861932.1

V1060ec
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I placed an order on 4/3/20 in the amount of $53. 95Apr 3, 2020 19:38:37 PDT Transaction ID: 6DX026420X821632Y I haven't received these items with several attempts to the Vendor? No response

Login to Me Too
61 REPLIES 61

lbjsnead
New Community Member
I also ordered over a month ago and have yet to get any communication from them except something written in a different language that I can not read. Has anyone called the BetterBusiness Bureau
Login to Me Too

kristenhughes22
New Community Member
I have not received an email confirmation or my order. Please advise
Login to Me Too

Lynn88
New Community Member
Did you receive your items or a refund? I just canceled my order and requested a refund!
Login to Me Too

coupon_ninja
Contributor
Contributor
I received the wrong item, they said it was right, then asked if I would accept a partial refund to keep the item, I said no, and they haven’t replied since. I have opened up a case since then, and so should everyone else. My order was run through Shield Stars, not sure how many shell companies they have with this paypal address as the payment.
Login to Me Too

jallenl
Contributor
Contributor
Same here!
Login to Me Too

pennypp
Contributor
Contributor

I disputed it and was able to get a refund through Paypal. I'm shocked that they haven't been banned from Paypal yet. 

Login to Me Too

ajj024
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone ordered from here and actually received their product??? I just ordered today and now I'm kicking myself!!!!

Login to Me Too

jallenl
Contributor
Contributor

product was late arriving, product support is non-existent.  Very poorly made, have provided the data requested and want a refund.  Gladly send this  product back to Oasnova.  3 of the 4 are still in there original wrapping  Total waste of time and money!

Login to Me Too

Chatleybean97
Contributor
Contributor
I am concerned that I too will become a victim of this frauds. I placed an order on July 1 in the amount of nearly $68. Has ANYONE received their items or been contacted by them? If not, did you get a Full refund? 🤞🏼😬
Login to Me Too

mikeriley
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I did receive the items I ordered from them. But first I had to dispute the transaction with PayPal and then it still took weeks to receive the items.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.