Multiple Problems, Limitations, Sending, Paying etc.

Jay_Money1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! I have encountered multiple problems and I haven't even sent money yet.

Note* I live in USA

1. I cannot add money from my bank account onto paypal balance. There isn't any options too and all tutorials I have seen don't work because the stuff they do on their account isn't the same as what my account looks like

2. I tried to send money out to test if it would work and I got a message " There’s a problem with your account. Please go to the Resolution Center so we can help you resolve any limitations on your account. If you continue to encounter problems, please contact customer service."

Why would there be limitations on my account I haven't done anything wrong?-nor have I even done anything yet, I just started haha.

3. I tried to pay using paypal, on "cjdropshipping" and I got a message saying "Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later."-I got this message right after I logged onto my account, it said "pay now" but then immediately sent me to that page saying it's not working?-I assume this is because these "unknown" limitations on my account which I have no idea why I would be getting.

Please help, I really need this to work out.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.