Have you had the Paypal email to say that you are now eligible to withdraw your funds? If so then.........
In Kenya the normal withdrawal options available to you of MPESA or Equity Bank are not available after a permanent limitation. The only option still available when Paypal tell you that you can withdraw your funds is via a U.S bank account if you have one.
If you don't then you would need to contact customer services to help you access the funds from your permanently limited account.
Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...
1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- I cannot link my UAE Bank Account, and also i cannot edit or add my address, please help out in Wallet Archives
- Whyy visa card appears in gray colour? in Wallet Archives
- Hi, pls I can’t link my Nigeria debit card to my PayPal account. Pls help in Wallet Archives
- Removing debit card. in Wallet Archives
- Re: I have a problem regarding to my PayPal balance in Wallet Archives