How safe is Yokawa Network Limited

tony-foster
Contributor
Contributor

How safe is this company  Yokawa Network Limited?

Login to Me Too
284 REPLIES 284

binmad
New Community Member

This company is a scam. Talked with PayPal and they said they would refund my money within a day or two. I will let you know.

Login to Me Too

CisumNogero
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal just sent me the tracking number and said it was on the way. I'm not convinced.
Login to Me Too

CoHarr
Contributor
Contributor
After 3 months, I received a small foam golf ball, but not the actual component that goes with it. Yokawa says it was “delivered”. PayPal is telling me they will refund only when this fraudulent company gets the golf ball back-which will cost more to ship it back to China than the total price of what I’ve purchased. I’m sure the golf ball would never be “received” if I returned it and I would then be out shipping costs as well. I’m rather disappointed in how PayPal is handling this.
Login to Me Too

CoHarr
Contributor
Contributor
Did you get a refund??
Login to Me Too

Chamm492
Contributor
Contributor

Never received my order.  Currently have an open dispute with PayPal.  I use PayPal because it is supposed to be safe and protect our money.  Crossing fingers.  All orders should be declined by PayPal in the future with this company.  It is obviously a fraud and a nuisance for PayPal, I'm sure.  

Login to Me Too

CisumNogero
Contributor
Contributor
That's why I use(d) PayPal, but I think using my credit card provider directly will be better for these situations.
Login to Me Too

k2glennon

They robbed me of $130 PayPal close my case in their favor because they providing tracking saying it was delivered. However the address it was delivered, wasn't mine, not even the same zip code. PayPal said i need to contact USPS, which I spent 1 hour 45 minutes on the phone with USPS. Clearly PayPal can see themselves the item was not delivered to me, but I still have to go thru all this just to prove this company is a scam. After spending all this time I will now need to go to my local post office to have them give me a letter stating that the item I was charged for wasn't even shipped to the address I provided when i placed my order, thru PayPal. Im starting to wonder if PayPal is affiliated with these scammers, they seem to support them and continue to let them get away with it. 

Login to Me Too

Temp20201214bb
Contributor
Contributor

This is a SCAM company. I ordered a wireless security camera for $45.96 (total) and all I received in the mail was an envelope with two SD cards in it. I am trying to dispute this with Paypal. 

Login to Me Too

Temp20201214az
Contributor
Contributor

i ordered a periodic table with elements, i had been waiting for my item, it was just received, a freaking mouse pad! completely bogus! complete misrepresentation of item sold! i got a mouse padi got a mouse padthis is my confirmation emailthis is my confirmation email 

Login to Me Too

I just received my package from them. Ordered at the end of June. I ordered a twin fuzzy comforter for my daughter. I received a fuzzy throw. So way over paid for the item, but at least shes happy with it. I'm still angry though.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.