How safe is Yokawa Network Limited

tony-foster
Contributor
Contributor

How safe is this company  Yokawa Network Limited?

Login to Me Too
284 REPLIES 284

frantras
Contributor
Contributor
My bank is now involved. I'm more interested in stopping this seller from harming others than getting my own money, so this is a way to wake up PayPal.
Login to Me Too

robertmorris
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a min-swamp cooler on June 15. My package actually arrived yesterday (July 16)!! After seeing all of the negative comments on this page, I was sure it wasn't coming, but it did arrive, after a full month of delays.

Login to Me Too

momochalatte
Contributor
Contributor
I find that hard to believe. Everyone else but one other person hasn’t received their package. The same pattern. They send a tracking number that says it has been delivered but I have not received it.
Login to Me Too

frantras
Contributor
Contributor
Update!! I contacted my local post office and asked for a copy of the intranet report to show that the tracked package went to another address. He sent it to me and I got it on the next mail delivery day. I contacted PayPal and opened another dispute and shared the pics of the intranet record. I also asked that if the seller disputes this with another tracking number that they verify the EXACT address that the package returned because of their history. PayPal reviewed it, and ruled in my favor! One month later, but it worked and persistence paid off. I didn't want the seller to get away with this, and I urged PayPal to again look at this community board to see how many people have had the same problem. Hoping that this nightmare is over for future consumers, and if you had been in the same situation with the tracking number, you now have a path to a refund! Hope it helps!
Login to Me Too

Ganike

PayPal just denied my claim stating this company provided shipment delivered to mailbox! This item was too large to have been left at mailbox! Because PayPal has closed this case I will not receive the product or my money! This is a scam and PayPal is becoming part of the scam as far as I am concerned!

Login to Me Too

frantras
Contributor
Contributor
You can contact PayPal again. I'm going through the process with them even though my bank is giving me the credit for the fraud. My goal is to stop this scam seller.
Login to Me Too

Sammie-T
Contributor
Contributor

After speaking to a rep -Joe at paypal he said he was reopening the case and telling me how this has been going on etc.  He gave me an email to send my letter from USPS showing it did not come to me. 1 he did not reopen my case...2 the email he gave me did not work...3 when I call paypal a recording states they can't help me at this time and hangs up.  I am done with paypal.  My bank now is taking over and now with the proof from USPS that no I never received my items my bank said they can not decline giving my money back.  Paypal has lost ALL my confidence in them. 

Login to Me Too

daw8386
Contributor
Contributor

This company is a total scam.  Your account will be charged and you will not receive your items.  Paypal will not honor their payment protection policy either.  You would be better off burning your money than do business with this company.

Login to Me Too

DQ57
New Community Member

This company is full of garbage. They sell inferior LOW QUALITY items, then offeer you a refund IF YOU SEND IT BACK to China.

NEVER BUY FROM THEM - THEY ARE DISREPUTABLE, UNETHICAL, AND SCAMMERS. 

Login to Me Too

Luluroxz
Contributor
Contributor

Not safe AT ALL! Legit a scam. I purchased it back in April and nothing. I filed it through PayPal and hoping they will actually side with the customers because they originally charged me an extra 5 dollars after placing my order. SCAM.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.