Fraud & Phishing
Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.
1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- How do I specify what account refunds come out of? in Transactions Archives
- Paypal account issues in Wallet Archives
- payment pending, need link to business account in Transactions Archives
- Impossible to add a New Zealand bank account?? in Wallet Archives
- Bank confirmation problem in paypal in Wallet Archives