Email from Paypal asking for info. Nothing in Resolution Center.
Before we can deposit the money into your account, we need a bit more information about your account or recent transactions. To provide that, just log in to your account, and go to your account overview. Select the More menu, then choose the link that takes you to our Resolution Center.
Please provide the missing information by 6 March 2023, or the money will be returned to the sender.
I dont user credit cards any more, only crypto and fiat via crypto apps. Do the realy demand a credit card ?
Payments on hold, and getting returned.
No way to contact Support!
Paypal is country specific so you have to open a paypal account in the country you reside in and add an address / phone number / bank accounts / cards from within that country.
You can however in some countries add a U.S bank account (not card) to your paypal account. This is because paypal is a U.S company.
If you have that option then it should show in your paypal wallet.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Idiocy and Regrets in Managing Account Archives
- No response on customer care numbers - Locked out of account as OTP Going to old phone in Managing Account Archives
- Unable to Link Bank Account in Wallet Archives
- Dispute. No goods received in Security and Fraud Archives
- PayPal call center/customer service location? What are the hours for chat with a human? in Managing Account Archives