CMH Network Technology Co., Ltd.

debcook7
Contributor
Contributor

If Pay Pal knows these companies are a scam ,  WHY ARE THEY ALLOWING the charges to go through  and then trying to contact the scammer companies  when there is a dispute. I blame pay pal and now I'm out the $ and shoes.

Login to Me Too
79 REPLIES 79

TeriSueRitchie
Contributor
Contributor
I have been reading page after page of complaints from consumers about their orders, what they paid for vs what they received. Although this is not funny in any way, I'm sorry to say that I had to laugh at some of the received items and I apologise if that offends anyone. I too have had this same issue time after time. I ordered 2 life like animals, a cat & a dog. The cat was hard, body shaped like a box, no whiskers, it's tail was so fast when it purred and then it started singing some stupid song. The dog however was real cute but it is nothing but a simple stuffed animal, no robotics whatsoever. I ordered some life size Halloween decorations, 3 items, all were animated. What I got was 3 items that looked similar but they were 6 inches tall statue figurines. Totally not animated, not posable and definitely not what I ordered. On this order I am happy to say that paypal did take care of me and I did get all of my money back! Paypal covered it and refunded me 78.00. The seller offered me 10% off my next purchase, which I refused. I told them I may be dumb but I am not stupid and what on Gods green earth would make them think I would ever order from them again! Then I ordered a 799 piece toolset with toolbox and trolley. What I got was 1 wrench. The seller and I are still going round and round about the order. They say it was sent out check with Express Delivery carefully, they say it was delivered. Seller says if I am not happy with the tools, send them back for a refund. I can't return what I didn't get. And my boyfriend ordered a mens fringed leather jacket and got a shirt. The point I am trying to get to here is that yes all of these purchases came from China. But they are not from the same seller. There are way too many complaints out there and more than likely shipped out of China. You can not tell me that all of these various sellers fill their orders incorrectly! This just does not compute in my brain. What I want to know is what process does our packages go through before it arrives to its destination? How many times is one said package opened up, rummaged through, sealed up and sent to the next station? Why does it take 3 weeks to go through customs? I think this is where the problems are taking place. I know I may be wrong but it makes more sense to me. As far as Paypal is concerned, in my opinion there are definitely some areas they need to improve on for sure and at the same time we need to look at this from their point of view. We as consumers, adult consumers, need to take some responsibility too. I'm sure Paypal is so swamped with these claims they probably don't have time to breathe and or just going crazy. I for one if I place another order online, I will research the seller first. I agree something needs to be done, but it isn't paypals fault. The last thing I want to say is that on all of the sellers sites in the return policy page they all say 100% guaranteed - all your money back, no questions. If wrong item sent the return shipping is on them. That so far has been a big lie to us as well! A class action suit sounds like an excellent idea
Login to Me Too

Sassycat56
Contributor
Contributor
Reply to Pickles19 Did you file a dispute through PayPal? If you did what was their answer to your problem? I'm just asking because I'm wondering what my order is going to look like if and when they do send it. Sassycat56
Login to Me Too

shollingsworth6
Contributor
Contributor

Neither PayPal or <removed> Co. takes care of any of these problems with all these orders.   <removed>. is a complete scam and PayPal continues to let them use their services.  So many people have been ripped off by <removed>. and PayPal will not take this problem on and solve the

situation.  We ALL have been taken advantage of and no one cares.  I really thought PayPal would do something about this situation.

Login to Me Too

Pickymicki
Contributor
Contributor
I never recieved what i paid for. I will not be using pp anymore since they know there is a problem with this co.
Login to Me Too

Danadr
Contributor
Contributor
I’m going to quit using PayPal, too, since there isn’t actually any purchase protection unless you ask for it (and how would you even know to?) or unless you used a credit card through PayPal. There are so many better ways to pay that have buyer protection. If I had used a credit card, this would’ve been covered, so I see no benefit to using PayPal anymore.
Login to Me Too

Kcmullens29
New Community Member
Never received my shoes no number or email to get in contact to , I want my money back !
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kcmullens29 

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jane620
I ordered sandals that never came. I agree with pickymicki.
Login to Me Too

HardyW
Contributor
Contributor

I also fell for CMH's advertising and ordered a rear view camera for the car license plate worth 50 Euro. What I got was something completely different and it was scrap metal. It was also broken because it was badly packed.
I complained to CMH Customer Service several times and first I got an offer for a discount of 2 US dollars, then I got a letter that it is not worth complaining, I would have to send it back to China, but they would pay me 10% to make me happy. I got mails from 3 different companies involved in this. The case is now 2 months old and is currently being checked by PayPal.
I am afraid I will get nothing back. Since this day I check even more exactly whether the goods come from China and avoid paying with PayPal.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Login to Me Too

wibs54
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem as you with CMH but I had copies of all emails and transactions. With persistence you will get your money back from PayPal. Don't give up.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.