creating daily recurring on paypal sandbox but it is showing random dates for next due date

sodev
Contributor
Contributor

We are using  1 day billing frequency for sandbox to check recurring on accounts. But from last some days, we are seeing the this is not working correctly. We checked on paypal and found that cycle frequency is daily but Next payment due is incorrect (it is random). 
Because of this we are not able to check recurring on paypal accounts on sandbox.

E.g. Express Checkout Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID #4FG83899HL175590L)  For this we get recurring profile due date after one month even when we sent 1 day billing frquency while creating recurring profile.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MTS_Justin

Hi @sodev

I've checked some of your recurring payments randomly in your sandbox account going back to 15-16th August and all the ones I've currently checked, are showing completed payments on schedule.

I-FCJ9K000SCU3
Created - July 26th
Start - Aug 27th
Cycle Daily

Payment completed everyday

###

I-V1MA5CPU5BYA
Created - July 27th
Start - Aug 27th
Cycle Daily

###

I-K5M4YA77CHUM
Created - Jun 6th
Start - Jul 7th
Cycle Daily

The transaction id you referenced "4FG83899HL175590L" is for an Express Checkout transaction, it's not related to any recurring payment profile.

If you have a recurring payment profile id which you want me to review, I would need the profile ID. 

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

MTS_Justin

Hi @sodev

I've checked some of your recurring payments randomly in your sandbox account going back to 15-16th August and all the ones I've currently checked, are showing completed payments on schedule.

I-FCJ9K000SCU3
Created - July 26th
Start - Aug 27th
Cycle Daily

###

I-V1MA5CPU5BYA
Created - July 27th
Start - Aug 27th
Cycle Daily

###

I-K5M4YA77CHUM
Created - Jun 6th
Start - Jul 7th
Cycle Daily

The transaction id you referenced "4FG83899HL175590L" is for an Express Checkout transaction, it's not related to any recurring payment profile.

If you have a recurring payment profile id which you want me to review, I would need the profile ID. 

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.