Missing PayPal callback if use Opencart PayPal Standard Payment in Sandbox(debug) mode

yhartonuk
Contributor
Contributor

My problem is that the PayPal callback (URL is specify in notify_url in PayPal form) after a successful payment suddenly stopped working without any changes in this part from my side.
I building a new site using OpenCart 3 and it's currently under development. For 3 days ago the PayPal callback worked without any problems, but 2 days ago it suddenly stopped working. No any system update or something like this was did from my side. On the checkout page, the PayPal html form contains the correct notify_url and all other data. Redirection to the PayPal and payment is successful but order is on the missing orders because PayPal callback with payment status not triggering. Contacted with hosting support and they said that no any callback from PayPal to my site last 2 days(if take history for 3 days ago PP callback in the server access list).
I tried testing with different credentials and on different servers with a clean system. Same issue.
Does anyone can help?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.