ERROR 10548 - The merchant's account is not able to process transactions

rajipo
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I am  not able to process the payment and  getting following error.

ERROR 10548 - This transaction cannot be processed. The merchant's account is not able to process transactions

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Hi @rajipo,

Thank you for contacting PayPal community.

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

This error usually occurs when merchant try to process Direct payment API without upgrading PayPal account to Pro.

I request to please refer the guide link to resolve the issue.

Please check with PayPal Customer Service via this link (then choose at the bottom one of the contact methods - email or phone). They will be able to assist and provide more details on this topic.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

PayPal, Inc.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hi @rajipo

Please note, that if this request is for the sandbox environment, then you will need to upgrade the sandbox business account to payments pro in order to be able to process direct card payments.

Login to PayPal Developer, locate the sandbox account which is from a country where payments pro is supported, click the three buttons to the right of the email address and select "view/edit account". On the account details page which is shown next, click on "upgrade to payments pro".

If it then shows as being enabled, re-attempt the direct card request and it should process sucessfully.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.