mobile payment libraries can be used for new integration

dduraipandian
New Community Member

I am working on paypal integration for mobile application. My backend is fully rest-apis. I thought it is the best to integrate paypal mobile library. But as per caution, " Adaptive Payments is not available for new integrations".

Application has a simple payment method a single sender to single receiver (admin). I am confused that i can use mobile library or not? If not, can you please advise what is the other best approaches for mobile application payment.

I am very new to paypal payment gateway integration. I use django as a backend.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Hi @dduraipandian,

Thank you for contacting PayPal community.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Unfortunately, Adaptive payments feature is deprecated.

MarketPlace product is a replacement of Adaptive payments, which serves the similar product experience.

You can use MarketPlace product and split the payments accordingly. I request to please fill the MarketPlace application via below link.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/partner-program/contact-us?ref=marketplace

Once applied, Partners team agent will be reviewing your business details and contact you accordingly.

Please refer the guide link.

Sincerely,
Chiranjeevi
PayPal, Inc.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.