how to make future payments for web app?

kevintoala
Contributor
Contributor
Hi 🙂 I want my clients to be able to make payments with paypal on my website, but I want the client to agree to use paypal to make future payments. Our application is to place orders for what the customer needs in your city and therefore we need payment to be made after completing the purchase and delivery of what you ordered, just at that time we will be able to know how much was done in total and we will we can make the payment in paypal. I would think this should be handled at the backend level. I am very confused. I see that paypal has many services, is it possible to carry out this integration with paypal, how could it be done? thank you very much.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Hi @kevintoala,

Thank you for contacting PayPal community.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Use reference transactions to set up recurring payments for varying amounts of money on a varying schedule. Use the billing agreement or reference transaction ID to capture future payments

I request to please use Reference Transaction feature. 

Set up reference transactions guide link.

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

PayPal, Inc.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

kevintoala
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @MTS_Chiranjeevi thank you for the reply.

I see in the documentation that integration method is deprecated, so not exists any problem with this? 
Anyway, for this integration method exists nodejs library for backend?

Regards 🙂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.