paypal don't reply to any of my email?

ness2024
Nouveau membre de la communauté

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek urgent assistance regarding my PayPal account, which is registered in Algeria under the personal account type.

Recently, my account has been restricted, and despite numerous attempts to contact your support team via email, I have not received any responses. I am facing difficulties in accessing my funds and have submitted requests to withdraw, yet there has been no resolution.

I kindly request your prompt attention to this matter, as the restriction on my account is causing significant inconvenience. I would appreciate it if you could review my account status and provide guidance on the steps needed to lift the restriction and facilitate the withdrawal of my funds.

I understand the importance of security measures, and I am willing to provide any necessary information to verify my identity and ensure compliance with PayPal policies.

Your timely assistance in resolving this issue is highly appreciated. Thank you for your attention, and I look forward to a prompt resolution.

Login to Me Too
0 RÉPONSES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.