PayPal France problem 2 step verification code by sms

Tanguy1804
Nouveau membre de la communauté
PAYPAL FRANCE Hi ! I can’t access to my account by the 2 step identifying system by sms , because I’ve changed my telephone number , I’ve got a new one and I still cannot connect to my PayPal account ! What should I do please ??? I want to delete the 2step verification code by sms permanently please ASAP !!!!
Login to Me Too
1 RÉPONSE 1

PayPal_Audrey
Modérateur
Modérateur

Hi @Tanguy1804,

Welcome to our PayPal Help forum.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble logging in. We may ask you to confirm your identity to ensure that it is you who is authorizing activity on your PayPal account. To confirm your identity, we can, for example, send you an SMS to the phone number registered on your account. I hope you have been able to regain access to your PayPal account since your last post. If this is not the case, you will need to contact us via a secure PayPal channel to update your telephone number.

Don't worry, just go to our "Contact Customer Service" page. From there, please click on "Password and account access" then "Login problems". At the bottom of the page you'll find options for contacting us securely without being logged in. 

These options will be available during our business hours, from 9:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., Monday to Friday. One of our agents will be delighted to assist you.

Have a nice day. 
Audrey

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.