The TOTAL of monthly activity is missing on the MONTHLY Statement!

jnm30
New Community Member
I want to see a simple TOTAL of all PayPal charges on each monthly statement. Is that asking too much?

I reached out to PP Support and received an incredible answer... full of steps I HAVE TO TAKE to simply see a total for the Month.

Here is what I received from PP Support:
"Hello John. This is Jonathan from PayPal and I am here to assist you today. Thank you for reaching out to us.

I understand that you want to get the total amount that was charged on your PayPal account. The reason why you are not seeing the total amount of your transactions here at PayPal is that, PayPal do not have an option to display your total transaction. But you have an option to download your transaction history.

Here's how to download your transaction history:
  1. Go to your Activity.

2. Click the download icon at the top.

3. Click See More Reports on the left.

4. Click Activity Download.

5. From the "Transaction Type" drop-down menu, select "All Transactions".

6. From the "Select Date Range" drop-down menu, select your date range preference.

7. From the "Format" drop-down menu, select your format preference.

8. Click Create Report or Download.

Thank you for being a valued customer. If you have no further questions, you may close the conversation by selecting End Message."

Please, can someone confirm this crazy procedure is actually required to get a simple monthly total...  and/or... that monthly PP statements will soon have the TOTAL included... due to its importance to millions of account holders?

Thanks.
John
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.