No statements drop down appears on my Activity page

MichBehnke59
Contributor
Contributor

I do not see an answer to this.  I do not have any kind of drop down on my Activity page to view/print statements.  Someone please advise! 

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

drjvmack
New Community Member

there is no drop-down menu for accessing statements. I was consulting the help pane for a third time-- then suddenly, and I don't know how or why, I'm at the page that allows me to access statements. I don't know how I got there. But I've been able to get there again by typing this address in the browser: https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/transactions/statements/monthly

Login to Me Too

RochesterUK
Contributor
Contributor

This appears to be a rendering problem in some browsers. I was able to see the statements button with Firefox 71 (Windows 10). Since so many people have reported this it is extremely disappointing that Paypal has done nothing about it. Perhaps different coding would solve it. I solved it with the following strategy in Firefox 52 (Windows XP):

On the ACTIVITY page of PAYPAL click on the VIEW tab in your browser. Take the Page Style option, then No style (normally "Basic page style" is selected). Scroll to the bottom of the page where you will find in blue and underlined (= clickable link) "CustomJust get the info you need...". This is the Statements button which is not visible. Click on this which will enable you to access the required functions for account activity.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.