Recurring Payment - User Profile Reports

txxchange
Contributor
Contributor

I am amazed at how long - 3-5 minutes or more each - that it takes to get a report response from PP's system. Absolutely horrible.

Does anyone else have this experience when trying to run Recurring Payment user Payment report. Any ideas? Because the volume we do, it's becoming a real issue.

Will have to look at Recurly or Chargify - great infrastructe over there based on the work we've done with them.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

FORAtv
New Community Member

We've also noticed extended delays when trying to access the "Recurring payments - user profiles" report.

In addition, it appears that this extremely valuable report is no longer working at all, and links to it just redirect back to the main Reporting Center page. For reference, see most recent update (#4) here: https://www.x.com/node/300961

--

UPDATE 4: We are continuing to work towards resolving this issue. We will provide the next update as soon as the issue is resolved.
Sent Dec 12, 10:03 AM PST by SC

UPDATE 3: We are continuing to work towards resolving this issue. We will provide the next update by Dec 12, 10:00 AM PST (Dec 12, 6:00 PM GMT) or sooner if there is a change in status.

Sent Dec 09, 9:41 AM PST by KD

UPDATE 2: We are working towards resolving the issue. We will provide the next update by Dec 09, 10:00 AM PST (Dec 09, 6:00 PM GMT) or sooner if there is a change in status.
Sent Dec 07, 10:44 PM PST by RPL

UPDATE 1: We continue to work towards resolving the issue. We will provide the next update by Dec 07, 10:00 PM PST (Dec 08, 6:00 AM GMT).
Sent Dec 05, 10:02 PM PST by VB

ORIGINAL NOTIFICATION: Due to the earlier system issues which affected the Reporting Center on the Live Site, the "Recurring payments - user profiles" report will be unavailable for the next 48 hours. We will send the next update as soon as this report is made available.
Sent Dec 04, 12:31 AM PST by VB

Estimated time for resolution: TBD

At this time, there is no alternative work-around.

--

Login to Me Too

ShalomMediaUSA
New Community Member

I'm not able to access the Recurring Payment- User Profile report. What's the status on fixing this problem. 

Please resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Login to Me Too

marketmetrix
New Community Member

Is the report still not working? I have not seen an update since 12/12/11, yet I cannot run the report. 

Login to Me Too

phlewper
Contributor
Contributor

The report is till not working.

Its a very important business metric that I use often.

Does anybody know when is it coming back??

Login to Me Too

Contador
New Community Member

How long will it take to fix the Recurring Transaction Report feature. Very difficult to repsond to customers when I can't even access the info in my Merchant Services Acct.

C'mon PayPal, it's ben 2 months or more since this reature worked!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.