Why am I so unskilled at making a printout of my activity? Gee I wonder

TracyInAZ
Contributor
Contributor

All I want to do is print my current activity. I can do this on every other financial account I have in les than 1 minute. On PayPal, I cannot even figure out the proper words to use extraordinarily lame knowledge database to answer my question. I hate using PayPal for this very reason. Look on Google how many of us poor stupid souls encounter the error of THERE IS NO DROP DOWN, THERE IS NO BUTTON CALLED STATEMENT, THERE IS NO ANYTHUNG ON THE UPPER RIGHT OF MY ACTIVITY PAGE TO HELP ME PRINT OUT MY CURRENT ACTIVITY OR ANY PAST STATEMENT. We see "RESOLVED" and click, and wouldn't you know, the answer to the problem given says "go to PayPal.me and click on claim it, then you can transfer funds....." That makes NO SENSE THEREFORE THE SITE IS NONSENSE.  Why have I not got this so called magic button on the upper right of my Activity page? Sorry if I sound angry, it is only because I AM, since having wasted about 45 minutes merely hoping to manage my own freaking money on this ridiculous "Banking" site.  Par tof the issue ism it thinks every single thing I ask is coming from a MERCHANT. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.