Statement downloading

lgricketts
New Community Member

Hello. I've read all the responses others have asked on the same subject - trying to download statements - but none of the links to click on are showing up. Can anyone help? I used to be able to access all of my past activities, but now it will only show up until July 5th.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hey @Igricketts, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! 

I appreciate this must be concerning. You should have the option to download a report of all your transaction activity for up to the past 7 years into PDF, Quicken, QuickBooks, or as a CSV or TAB file. For steps on this, see: How do I find a statement report of my PayPal transaction history or running balance?

I would ask that you ensure you try this via the PayPal website rather than the app. It can also help to change the browser and/or clear your cache and cookies. 

If you still are having issues, our customer service team can generate this for you. To contact our customer service team, click 'Help' or 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal Webpage. 

You can also contact us via Facebook PM's or Twitter DM's. 
For Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal
For Twitter: @AskPayPal

I hope this helps. 
Rebecca 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.