refunds

beamer43
Contributor
Contributor

Hello this is my first time here, ive got a problem and dont know how to deal with it, ive sold something on ebay, the buyer payed via paypal,i sent the item, and its opened a case and got this message in it,            The buyer has opened a claim stating this transaction was made without the account holder’s knowledge or consent. Please click Resolve Claim Now to view your options on how to resolve this issue and to provide relevant information which will help PayPal’s investigation. We must receive your response within 7 calendar days from case creation in order to include your input in our investigation.

the problem is ive sent it but have no proof what shall i do? many thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

If and only if paypal find the account was used without the account owners consent ie hijacked account then of course they need the money back again.

However under seller protection you would not lose out either AS LONG AS you met the criteria for seller protection ie sent the item trackable to the paypal address at the time of the sale etc.

Read through seller protection and make sure you qualified.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.