refund issues

where_am_i
Contributor
Contributor

hi,

i was issued a refund from ebay to  my paypal,,says  completed yet its not  withdrawable which is confusing,for if it stated Pending and will take 3-5 days to go into withdrawable balance i would have no need to waste my time posting here or talking to a Robot for 20minutes that seemed dopey and could not find my refund even though i gave it the date i was issued it,,,

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@where_am_i

Well I think I can explain about your refund but if you are ''wasting your time'' posting here I guess you don't want me to ''waste my time'' to try and help you.

If you change your mind then feel free to ask nicely and i will be more than happy to stop watching my film to help you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

where_am_i
Contributor
Contributor

yes ok ,,i think i fell for a reaction i do apologise..

please explain for me,

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@where_am_i

Yeah, no problem, paypal can be flippin frustrating sometimes can't it.   Smiley Wink

If you funded the original paypal payment to the seller with a debit or credit card then it won't go back to your paypal balance.

Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your bank account or credit card but takes up to a week to process through to the bank and a bit longer for a c.c (paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

where_am_i
Contributor
Contributor

hey cheers,,my fist time posting on here for help.

no doubt i will be backSmiley Happy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.