Update on Webstresser claim

Pete15
Contributor
Contributor

It appears these people have not only banned me from the site for making a claim, but have also redesigned the login to their site in order to cover themselves from legal action.

I still see no refund, nor response from seller.

banned.png

Their web server is not as secure as they would like to think, perhaps.

A photograph of the "Administrator".

admin.jpg

I'm going to guess this is supposed to be Mixa, who doesn't care if you receive a refund or not.

mix.png

Although, this is a photograph of Paul Glen:

Who is a CEO of an educational institution, and so... it makes me wonder - why is "mixa" trying to pass themselves off as a tech guru..?

It makes me wonder, how a site that has been active for on 17th May 2017 and claims to have received over 100,000 users and 5 million uses - has their "support staff" impersonate reputable figures and... the day after I file a dispute and escalate it - makes announcements on their social media such as:

/*

26th Dec at 02:59am

Dear customers, we have to announce that we had to terminate our L7 stress testing option because few of our users were disrespecting terms of agreement and abused it. We dont want anyone of us to be involved in legal issues so because of everyone's safety we decided to suspend L7 for now. Best regards

Name and 10 others like this.
Comments
Name: You think ddos is a legal thing? I think everyone is using it for illegal ddossing lol

Webstersser: We present our website as a legal tool with acceptable user policy and terms of service, nothing more nothing less.

// I've never once seen a user policy nor terms of service. Wasn't even asked to verify an email...

Name: you know Damn Well that people using it for bad stuff Lolz but for you not Too get in trouble i would say that Too

Name: Well yer everyone uses it to hold people offline n doss thats what its 4 im not going to lie

*/

Now, I wonder why they would suddenly try to cover themselves and not want to get involved in legal disputes, when someone has started to investigate their service and contacted their domain provider and hosts to report facilitating illegal activity..?

Wouldn't it be easier to simply issue me the refund as stated, rather than for me to have to contact the domain provider and hosts in order to report the site as facilitating illegal activity - perhaps even take it to the IC3: https://complaint.ic3.gov/
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.