Sending mistake

Jayson1999
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, i'm complaining about transaction ID 09Y82480RK1444155. The reason why I am doing this is because that I was supposed to send it to someone but sent it a wrong person. I have emailed the person i sent the accidentally and he said that he has emailed Paypal asking me for a refund. For some reason the person i sent the money too is unable to send the money. His paypal account is not allowing him to dispise the fact that he has the correct amount. Anyway, we he and I emailed paypal asking for a refund. If i get a refund I will send it to the correct person. I tried to cancel the money that i sent him but in my summary it says that the transaction was "complete". Paypal should expect an email from me and from the person that i sent the money accidentally. Please Help 😞

Thanks 😄

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

All the person that you sent it to has to do is refund you.

Tell them to go and click on the transaction > half way down the page there is a refund option > tell them to fill it in with the total amount they received and refund you.

This is not paypal customer services this is a user to user help forum so putting in your transaction id won't really help.

I give up my time to help you so a thank you or kudos would be cool.

Marking one of my replies as a solution would be appreciated if I sorted your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

All the person that you sent it to has to do is refund you.

Tell them to go and click on the transaction > half way down the page there is a refund option > tell them to fill it in with the total amount they received and refund you.

This is not paypal customer services this is a user to user help forum so putting in your transaction id won't really help.

I give up my time to help you so a thank you or kudos would be cool.

Marking one of my replies as a solution would be appreciated if I sorted your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jayson1999
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for the reply 😄
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.