Resolving chargeback issues

Buyaka98
Contributor
Contributor
Hi there! I did a personal payment of 600£ to the seller using his mob no. As it turned out, payment went to someone else’s account who use to be an employee of the seller and somehow opened ppal acc with that no. It gets weirder. To the knowledge of the seller recepient passed away recently!!! I’ve send countless refund requests with no response! Contacted ppal who confirmed that the money is still in deceased recipients ppal acc but they can’t help me to get my money back as there’s no protection for personal payments( lesson learned🙄)They advised me to contact my bank to file for dispute for that transaction which bank couldn’t do, but they offered that they could do a chargeback as soon as the money is taken from my bank acc! I went with that, just to get my 600£ back and have enough money to pay the seller! As my bank payed me in cash, there was nothing left in my bank acc to cover the transaction! now ppal charged my ppal acc with full amount asking me to ensure I’ve got enough money in my bank acc to cover the payment! I really want to resolve whole issue with ppal but can’t afford paying extra 600£ So ppal can cover the payment that went to some deceased fella I don’t know and not suppose to receive the money in the first place! How do I go about the whole thing? Any advice greatly appreciated! Kind regards Darek
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.